The controller for data processed on this website is:
Total Mortgage Network Ltd
Drake House, Langstone Business Park
2. Data we collect
Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
When you submit an application via this website we collect the following:
- Telephone Number
3. Why we collect your data
We only collect your personal data in accordance with GDPR.
We use the data you provide to provide the service advertised.
Processing your data is necessary to provide you with the service you have requested.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your information to employees of Total Mortgage Network insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposed set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your information if:
- We are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Your information is never shared with any other organisation other than those stated above and all data is stored within the United Kingdom.
5. Date retention
We retain our records for 5 years under our regulatory obligations, however, your right to be forgotten is processed on a case by case basis.
6. Rights of the data subject
- You shall have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain information. (Art. 15 GDPR: right to access)
- You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. (Art. 16 GDPR: right to rectification)
- You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. (Art. 17 GDPR: right to erasure)
- You shall have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing. (Art. 18 GDPR: right to restriction of processing)
- You shall have the right to receive your personal data, you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided or to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. (Art. 20 DS-GVO: right to data portability)
- You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, including profiling based on those provision. (Art. 21 GDPR: right to object)
- You shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation. (Art. 77 GDPR: right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority).
7. Your obligations
You have no obligation to use this service, however, any information you disclose will be processed unless otherwise stated.
We will take every possible precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We store all personal data you provide on our secure servers.
By submitting your details on this website you agree consent to be contacted by a professional qualified advisor using the contact number you have provided who may discuss your current mortgage or insurance requirements.
The information you submit on this website will be transferred to an agent of Total Mortgage Network, your information will remain with TMN and not forwarded to any third party.
10. Right to be forgotten
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to contact your regarding your submission you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting your name and telephone details.
Our regulator requires that we keep all files for a period of 5 years, in light of this we process all requests on an individual basis and will inform you of our decision.
11. Other services
This website uses Google Analytics web analysis code to collect user data on the site. We use this data to learn how best to target other users who can benefit from our services and to draw reference to ways in which the site can be improved.
If you object to allowing us or Google to receive this data you may opt out at any time by adjusting your web browser or respective software used. Additionally, you may download a browser add-on under the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and install it.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. Google Analytics is further explained under the following Link https://www.google.com/analytics/.,/
You agree that by submitting your information on this website you have read our IDD document that outlines any fees that you may be charged if you take up our advice.